Monday, August 15, 2016

Dream of a Winter Moon

I found that I tend to reflect my outfit based on my mood and personality in Second Life. I have my favorites with clothes and hair, I am very simplistic with my outfits, not just for sake of keeping myself from lagging but I am a very complicated but simple soul yes I know irony in both thoughts.


Personal Flickr Page

As for the outfit: Candydoll ~ Aerissa bodysuit with skirt attachment (can be worn without the skirt)
Collabor 88

Hair is a favorite of mine at the moment: Dela~Kirsty (blonds)
The necklace is Kibitz ~ MSG Necklace ~ Spank Me (gold) gatcha item
The shoes are Empire but are unseen in the photo.

As for the rest of me:
Head is Catwa
Body is Maitreya

Winter Moon is a gorgeous sim you have to check it out.

Hope everyone has a good week and keep smiling.



No comments:

Post a Comment