Thursday, August 11, 2016

Scandalize

I woke up this morning and did my regular scroll of Facebook, cause yes I am addict to events and new designers when someone shared this dress. I adore long dresses and formal wear yet I don't do much formal dancing in SL anymore.



Hair: No_Match - No_Trust (blonds) No_Match
Dress: Scandalize - Stasei Dress Scandalize
Heels: Empire - Bergamot Empire
Body: Maitreya
Head: Catwa
Necklace & Accessories: Kibitz Maya Rings Kibitz
                                         Maxi Gossamer - Cyrene Necklace and Earrings Maxi Gossamer Jewelry

The Hair from No_Match has a resizer, and the dress comes in a full color hud for a steal of a deal. I apparently can't stay away from Empire heels since I love their pinks (laughs). As for my rings, I am either wearing Real Evil all the time or my Kibitz. Maxi Gossamer is one of my go to places for jewelry as well. I don't usually wear a lot of necklaces but I decided to dress this up a bit.

If your looking for a beautiful sim for photos this is not to be missed:
Zathyra's Love and Light

Enjoy and have a wonderful Secondlife!
              





No comments:

Post a Comment