Monday, October 10, 2016

A little bit of pink

This is a raw blog post...I don't normally do this but some things happened over the weekend that made me need to post this. I have a dear friend in RL who is in the early stages of cervical cancer, she has two children, a good job but as she was waiting for the bus she was jumped by two men and beat up. This angered me so very very much. I know many don't read blogs but naturally I write my thoughts just the same. This month is breast cancer awareness month, but we should be fighting for ALL cancer and the survivors and their families. See this friend of mine wants more children and her chances of having another child is not high. I wear a set of nails called Hope in Pink from Koffin Nails. You can get them on the MP for a small price of 65L. I wear pink almost everyday in SL (almost) but I urge you to donate to the kiosks inside of SL or even in RL.

Have a great evening and keep smiling even when it's hard. Hope is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment