Saturday, October 22, 2016

With much thought...

I have thought about it for a while and though I love blogging I am inspired by thoughts and ideas that come to me. With that in mind I am going to keep doing my photos and what I consider art cause I never know exactly how it's going to turn out. I will post what is in the photo but for now I go at my own pace without constraints. Hope you enjoy what I do and keep following.

Yesterday I had finally got everything I needed for the photos I am about to post. The first one I call Dangerous and the second is Thou Shall Not Fall. The strength of a woman is not always in the armor she wears but under the soft skin she bares. We all have our weakness but the heart of a woman is her honor and integrity to stand up for her beliefs. You have to walk in darkness to find the light.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment