Sunday, November 6, 2016

Truth & Rebel Hope

Sitting with down with my good friend Sparky and chatting away is a daily occurrence that I enjoy. We rattle on about SL, RL and everything inbetween. So I snapped a few photos of us but this one is my favorite and plus I get to tell you about the new Truth VIP group (there is a joining fee also note any VIP hair will be ONLY be available for a month). The other thing is me scrolling through the Marketplace (cause sometimes you come across something you forget) and I saw a skirt and top from Rebel Hope which I love. (I don't always wear pink *winks*).


Now for the good part where to find it!

Hair: Truth - Deja (VIP Group Gift)
Top: Rebel Hope - Charlotte Mesh Crop Sweater
Skirt: Rebel Hope - Courtney Fringe Mesh Skirt
Heels: Rebel Hope - Hello Lovah Mesh Heels

The top and skirt are mesh body compatible for most bodies. I use Maitreya and the head is Catwa.
To join the VIP group you can go to the store or do a websearch for the group inworld. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment